Corporate & Business Law Attorneys
At Holland & Muirden, our attorneys have developed long-lasting relationships with businesses of all sizes and types across Northeast Ohio, including start-up businesses, entrepreneurs, internet businesses, family-owned businesses, nonprofit organizations, mid-sized companies, and even multi-million-dollar corporations. Our attorneys can help your business assess its options and make decisions consistent with the organization’s long-term goals.
Holland & Muirden provides comprehensive legal solutions for your business to help minimize the risks you and your business face. All businesses have legal needs, and we are here to make sure that yours are met. Our attorneys can provide the legal guidance your business needs, whether you are getting ready to build a new business or looking for help with an existing one.
Our business lawyers offer planning, transactional, and litigation services to clients in Northeast Ohio in the broad range of practice areas encountered when establishing, operating, and growing a business including:
• Business Formation (Limited Liability Company, S-Corporation, Corporation, Partnership or other forms of business)
• Business Dissolution
• Joint ventures
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Business succession planning
• Shareholder / Member Agreements (Buy Sell Agreements, Options, Close Corporation Agreements, Operating Agreements, Member Agreements, Employment and Key Employee Agreements)
• Corporate Filings (Amendments, Updates, and Ohio Trade Names)
• Internal Disputes
• Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation
• Director and Officer Fiduciary Duties
• Breach of contract
• Breach of fiduciary duty, agency or good faith
• Breach of trust and customers’ deposits
• Contract violations
• Construction liens
• Employment law (Employment Agreements and Covenants Not to Compete, Key Employment Agreements, Termination Issues, and Trade Secret issues)
• General Counsel Services
• Litigation and Appeals
At Holland & Muirden, we offer the experience and skill you would expect to find in a large law firm, with the personalized, responsive service that only a smaller firm can provide.