Experienced Ohio Criminal Defense Attorneys
Holland & Muirden has been serving the accused since 1990, representing clients in cases ranging from from minor traffic offenses, to DUI and OVI, to aggravated felonies.
Wide Range of Expertise
Holland & Muirden has extensive experience in both criminal defense and prosecution. Our attorneys’ experience includes:
• Criminal Defense Attorneys for clients located in counties throughout Northern and Northeast Ohio, including Medina, Summit, Cuyahoga, Portage and Wayne Counties.
•Acting Judge for the Wadsworth Municipal Court since 1994.
• Special Prosecutors for more than two dozen county humane societies.
• OVI / DUI Instructor for the legal portion of the 72-hour course in Medina County since 1995.
• Law Enforcement Training for humane agents and other law enforcement officers throughout Ohio.
Diverse Fields of Practice
We represent clients in both misdemeanor and felony cases throughout Northern Ohio. Some of our areas of practice include:
• Bail and Bond Proceedings – signature bonds, cash bail, and pretrial release
• Domestic Violence – domestic abuse, domestic violence, and stalking
• Drugs & Narcotics – drug possession, manufacturing, cultivation, and trafficking
• Drunk Driving & DUI-DWI-OVI – alcohol-related driving offenses & BMV hearings
• Expungement – sealing records of an arrest or criminal conviction
• Firearms and Gun Offenses – weapons under disability, unlawful possession
• Juvenile Crimes and Juvenile Delinquency – gang activities, drugs, and runaways
• Mental Health Cases – mental health, competency issues
• Pre-Charging Investigation – pre-arrest negotiation with police and prosecutors
• Probation and Parole – probation violations and post-conviction motions
• Theft and Property Crimes – burglary, petty theft, and receipt of stolen property
• Violent Crimes – assault, robbery
• White Collar Crimes – bribery, extortion, counterfeiting, and embezzlement
At Holland & Muirden, we offer the experience and skill you would expect to find in a large law firm, with the personalized, attentive, and responsive service that only a smaller firm can provide.