Wills – Trusts – Guardianships
Experienced Ohio Estate Planning and Probate Lawyers
The Fairlawn Office of Holland & Muirden, Attorneys at Law, has a strong emphasis on estate planning and probate administration, including guardianships, trusts, and wills.
Planning your estate is a very personal endeavor, and can also be a highly complex one. Our attorneys work with clients to develop a customized estate plan. We have the experience and skill to develop an estate plan that is creative, comprehensive, and honors your wishes, including preserving and protecting assets and providing for loved ones.
We also provide business formation and succession planning. We are experienced in the handling of estate and trust administration as well as matters concerning contested wills and trusts in Probate Court.
Whether your estate is large or small, we offer comprehensive Estate Planning and Probate services throughout Ohio.
• Living Trusts
• Life Insurance Trusts
• Wills (Last Will and Testament)
• Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
• Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRAT)
• Grantor Retained Unitrusts (GRUT)
• Family Limited Partnerships
• Charitable Remainder Trusts
• Charitable Lead Trusts
• Special Needs Trusts
• Living Wills
• Durable Power of Attorney
• Healthcare Power of Attorney
• Healthcare Directives
• Appointment of representative for funeral and burial arrangements
• Foundations and other charitable entities
• Titling of your assets
• Pet Care Trusts
• Termination of Trusts
• Contested Wills and Trusts
At Holland & Muirden, our attorneys offer the experience and skill you would expect to find only in a large law firm, with the personalized, attentive, and responsive service that only a smaller firm can provide.